Here at Go Wedding Favours, we understand how important it is to get things right for your wedding day. It is the biggest day you’ll ever plan so it’s worth taking the time to get things exactly as you want them.
We specialise in sourcing an innovative range of unique wedding favours and party favours. Our favourite wedding favours are our range of chocolate wedding flowers along with our gorgeous wedding butterflies, check out our wedding flowers and wedding butterflies pages to see the entire range.
Our Promise to You
1. We never give, trade or sell your information to any third party.
2. All orders are processed using Lloyds TSB and the country's largest independent payment service provider - Protx. The payment process uses a SSL secured server with full encryption for the most secure online ordering. This means all orders are sent encrypted for extra security*
3. We have a No Spam Policy. You will not receive any unsolicited communication from us.
4. We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 to 5 working days unless clearly stated on the product page.
5. We only stock items of the highest quality, many of which are exclusive to us in the UK.
6. Our delivery starts from just £1.95, we only ever charge you cost price for delivery.
* Protx is the largest independent payment service provider in the country and has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that our customers' details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
Who We Are
Go Wedding Favours was founded by husband and wife team, Louise and Richard Jarman. The couple have enjoyed sourcing the most unusual flower favours they could find. In the UK its easy to find chocolate favours but to find something a little different they have broadened their search to France, Italy and beyond.
“We first discovered these unique hand-made wedding favours whilst planning our own wedding. We fell in love with the wedding flowers and so did our guests. We felt we had found the perfect combination – a beautiful looking favour that is not only delicious to eat but that is great as a keepsake of the day as many of our guests found.”
We wish you luck with your wedding plans. It is said that there are two things that guests will remember about your wedding; the dress and the favours. We can certainly help you get one of these things right!
If you are looking for something specific that you cannot see on our site, please get in touch either by email or telephone and we will see what we can do to help. We’re searching for new products all the time to ensure we can deliver the very best range to you, our valued customers.
This site and all contents are ©2006 Go Wedding Favours
web design by veedesign Derby